Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

5.0 H.O. Cam specs

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
These specs are what the cams in the foxes were supposed to be 89-93. But there was a side range of production variation.. I'll not the biggest difference between them..

.444" lift W/1.6 rocker Intake/Exhaust
208 Intake duration @ .050" lift
212 Exhaust Duration @.050" lift
116 lsa. < this is where many cams have major control issues.. Some factory cams have been measured out at 112, some 118.. This is why some fox mustangs sound more choppy at idle with a stock cam than some others...

Dynamometer?

These specs are what the cams in the foxes were supposed to be 89-93. But there was a side range of production variation.. I'll not the biggest difference between them..

.444" lift W/1.6 rocker Intake/Exhaust
208 Intake duration @ .050" lift
212 Exhaust Duration @.050" lift
116 lsa. < this is where many cams have major control issues.. Some factory cams have been measured out at 112, some 118.. This is why some fox mustangs sound more choppy at idle with a stock cam than some others...

Hello and good morning 5.0 Flareside.

A very nice build indeed. Have you ever had it on a Dyno? If not what do you feel are the BHP and Torque readings are; just ballpark.

I will save this post as someday I want to do the same.

What kind of MPG's are you obtaining?

Boon

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts