Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Moog Ball Joints part #'s

Been searching online for Moog ball joints. I got a part number but when I look on ebay, they have them but when i punch in my truck info to check compatibility it says they will not fit. Does anyone have the proper part numbers I need? 2007 f250 4x4 5.4lgasser. Thank you

Problem Solved...called the auto parts store to get a price and also check the Moog part number...which for my truck was Moog K80026 for the upper..same for both sides and Moog K8607T for the lower. Shop around because I found them half price in the bay. Hope this helps someone

Been searching online for Moog ball joints. I got a part number but when I look on ebay, they have them but when i punch in my truck info to check compatibility it says they will not fit. Does anyone have the proper part numbers I need? 2007 f250 4x4 5.4lgasser. Thank you

Suggestion: Don't buy BJ's off of eBay. If you want Moog (and you should!) buy them from a reputable parts house. There are a lot of inferior Chinese knock-offs out there in auto parts.

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
personally i couldnt stand moog.. when i needed some for my last truck i tried to use them because of the hype they had as being the best.. it took me 6 times to get a correctly assembled one from the local parts dealer (and i was buying all 4 too.. 2 would be right 2 would not be 6 swaps later finally got 4 good ones).. only for them to fail 6 months down the road.. ended up replacing them with the store brand.. they were assembled correctly first time and drove the truck on them for the next 3 years till i got my new truck... brother now has the old one and still driving around on the store brand ones..

Ford Truck Articles