Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

For Sale NOS OEM Ford Tailgate Panel for 92-96 F-150-250-350's.

Lightning LA

Let's GO Mountaineers!!
I have a NOS OEM Ford Factory Tailgate Panel with the Black Stipe that fit 1992 to 1996 F-150-250-350's,and goes up to 1997 just for F-250-350's.And this Panel is in Great Shape,and it still has the Plastic protector over the Black Stripe.These real Ford Panels are VERY Rare because Ford hasn't made them for a long time now,I looked around & couldn't find a Single one For Sale.So the only ones out there are Aftermarket pieces,and they aren't cheap.The OEM Panels when new from Ford sold for around $400.This one has been Stored away,and the olny things I've found are a couple of Very tiny marks on it.I have them Pictured so you can see them,and you really have to be right up close to see them.But I wanted to show them them anyway..So this is your chance to get a VERY Rare NOS OEM Ford Tailgate Panel for your Ford Truck,it would be great to replace your Dented Scuufed up Panel or keep it in case you ever damage the Panel you have now.I only want $275 plus the Shipping cost..Don't pass this up because it might be a while before you see another one show up,and that's if one shows up.

Last edited:

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I NEEEED this! But my cash is going elsewhere right now. Good luck with the sale!

(PS- any fellow members Christmas shopping for a certain Austin named fella, hint hint)

Lightning LA

Let's GO Mountaineers!!
I NEEEED this! But my cash is going elsewhere right now. Good luck with the sale!

(PS- any fellow members Christmas shopping for a certain Austin named fella, hint hint)

Did you Need it,or Do you Need it? If you Need it you never know It might still be around,so PM me a offer when you can..Thanks..

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
I'll keep you in mind if I run into the cash. Mine is currently not so pretty and not very straight.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Subscribed for a later date. I need this too, but home buying comes first says the little lady.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Subscribed for a later date. I need this too, but home buying comes first says the little lady.

You'd best be nipping that in the bud quick :wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sounds good..If you Sweet talk her into buying you a Christmas Gift shoot me an Offer...

Perhaps...I'll see what she says.

You'd best be nipping that in the bud quick :wasntme:

I'm letting her win this battle. I buy her a 6 figure house...so she doesn't complain as much when I buy 3 figure parts. At least that's my logic.

Ford Trim Panel

Hi, there

I'll buy this trim panel from you if you still have it.

Thank you,

Grapegringo.

I have a NOS OEM Ford Factory Tailgate Panel with the Black Stipe that fit 1992 to 1996 F-150-250-350's,and goes up to 1997 just for F-250-350's.And this Panel is in Great Shape,and it still has the Plastic protector over the Black Stripe.These real Ford Panels are VERY Rare because Ford hasn't made them for a long time now,I looked around & couldn't find a Single one For Sale.So the only ones out there are Aftermarket pieces,and they aren't cheap.The OEM Panels when new from Ford sold for around $400.This one has been Stored away,and the olny things I've found are a couple of Very tiny marks on it.I have them Pictured so you can see them,and you really have to be right up close to see them.But I wanted to show them them anyway..So this is your chance to get a VERY Rare NOS OEM Ford Tailgate Panel for your Ford Truck,it would be great to replace your Dented Scuufed up Panel or keep it in case you ever damage the Panel you have now.I only want $275 plus the Shipping cost..Don't pass this up because it might be a while before you see another one show up,and that's if one shows up.

Ford Truck Articles