Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what bout a G2G

Blade

Backwoods boy
not part of the TN chapter........ but then again No one from KY has joined up...... would be nice to meet some people from the site :D so i say I

Blade

Backwoods boy
ok. you wanna join again? i think you were a member a while back. but you should join. Kentucky/Tennessee almost the same thing. lol.

yeah, just messaged brad askin to shut they ky chapter down.. nobody is joinin and im the only active member so ill join up on the TN i live like 5 min away anyway :p

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
A g2g sounds good...just lemme know when and where. For Tyler's sake, it would probably have to be close to Knoxville area...and I could probably pick him up if need be.

Blade

Backwoods boy
hmmmm anywhere near knoxville i could prolly go...... possibly meet tyler and his folks about midway from my house and his....

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
bahahaha. ok. uh ill have to see what i can do bout the Knoxville area cause im right outside of Nashville. but im sure if i can find the time i can do it.

I'm sure I (and maybe Ben would help?) could put somthing together around here... if you would like

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
ok. ive been wanting to do a G2G but havent really said nothing bout it or even had the chance to think bout it.

Alright, I'll start working on a place to have it, and I'll let ya know if I find anywhere. You wanna handle... ahh heck, i'll send ya a PM lol

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
I say ya'll shoot for Pigeon Forge and anywhere between Sept 8-16.....2HI and I will be in PF for the Shades of the Past car show!!:nana:

If anyone drives thru town during that time.....just look for 2HI,he'll be parked out along the road for sale!:drop:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I say ya'll shoot for Pigeon Forge and anywhere between Sept 8-16.....2HI and I will be in PF for the Shades of the Past car show!!:nana:

If anyone drives thru town during that time.....just look for 2HI,he'll be parked out along the road for sale!:drop:

i cant do then. working. to close to ask off for then. but that would be cool though.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

Damn John...good to see you on...I may have to make a trip on out there.

2HI2CU

North Carolina Chapter member
NC
Damn John...good to see you on...I may have to make a trip on out there.

Come on down Ben....Just bring a chair!! If you're serious......send me a PM and I'll give you directions and a # so you can find me!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Come on down Ben....Just bring a chair!! If you're serious......send me a PM and I'll give you directions and a # so you can find me!!

PM sent....

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts