Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

what bout a G2G

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm talking to my pappaw right now, he said we might try to make it...

Let me know if you go, we could meet up also. BdayBigGrin

Alright will do...maybe get a caravan going if you know where you're going...if not, looks like John just PMed me.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
Alright will do...maybe get a caravan going if you know where you're going...if not, looks like John just PMed me.

Alright, I figure we would probably go up there on Saturday. Like I said, not a %100 sure thing yet, but I'm working on it..

I don't have a clue where it's at, but my pappaw has been before.

Blade

Backwoods boy
hmmmm... i prolly could get to go down to pf....... shouldnt be 2 hard since my uncle goes down there regulalerie :D

Blade

Backwoods boy
hey tyler. hows about tryin to go to pf saturday the 12th????? i could possibly get Daniel to take me down there if u guys will be going.....

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How about all you yankees save up some monies and move down here to Florida so we can have a wild party with me,Tony,and JR?

First off...who the hell are you callin a damn yankee. Secondly, no thanks on moving to florida, I'm not a fan of old people, hurricanes or hotter than hell heat.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I wasn't talkin bout you Ben,or Chris.That comment was directed towards Oliver,and Tyler,even though he lives in Tennessee,he still associates with a Yank.lol.

And Ben,my town is kinda segregated.The Old people stay on their side,the rich stay on their side,and all us rednecks stay on our side.lol.As long as you stay near a wooded area in Florida,you won't fight any old people at all....

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
I wasn't talkin bout you Ben,or Chris.That comment was directed towards Oliver,and Tyler,even though he lives in Tennessee,he still associates with a Yank.lol.

And Ben,my town is kinda segregated.The Old people stay on their side,the rich stay on their side,and all us rednecks stay on our side.lol.As long as you stay near a wooded area in Florida,you won't fight any old people at all....

bahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my city is in some deep stuff with discrimination. today a judge order the city to pay 2 former employees 650k dollars because of it. and a family friend owns a lingerie shop and the city is telling all employees they arent allowed to go into that store while in uniform. and also the codes department is singling him out cause he puts some of the less sleezy clothing out on the sidewalk to bring in customers and aparently its against codes. but the gas station down the road can put all kinds of shizzzaattt out on their sidewalk and get away with it.

edit: here is the news link. bahahaha he's gonna end up suing and winning

2 former employee making bank link.. http://www.wsmv.com/rutherford/20690815/detail.html
family friends shop link.... http://www.wsmv.com/news/20693852/detail.html

Last edited:

Blade

Backwoods boy

Ill let u know i aint no yank!!!!!!!! Kentucky was nutral in the war so the top half is yank area and the bottom half aint!!!!!! Bysides im in the extream southeast part of the state!!!!!!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
How can he be considered a Yankee with a name like Oliver Boone?????? Don't make him bust out the coon skin cap.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
hey tyler. hows about tryin to go to pf saturday the 12th????? i could possibly get Daniel to take me down there if u guys will be going.....

Alright, I'll probably be going with my pappaw.. dunno if my parents are going or not. So I'll have to ask if he cares if you come along. and be sure your parents/grandparents don't care if you ride with him...

yanks? where?????? ima shootem.

smiliestirthepot

I'm not a fan of old people, hurricanes or hotter than hell heat.

X2

bhahaahahaha. i think he's talkin bout oliver since hes from kentucky. lol.

Probly...

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
Are there any people in west TN??? west is better than the east...............ok, not really.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts