Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Mike is getting a New Baby Ford,,,

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
Well Mike is trading in his F150 for a Ford Transit Connect it is so sweet I want one lol, I told him if he gets rid of his F150 ad gets another ride it Better be a Ford cause the others are nothing but money hogs. He took me to see this sweet ride and he got to test ride it and this weekend we go and take the money in to them. We will post up the pictures after he brings it home so you can see it. He had no choice to get rid of the truck cause he was going to have the truck worked on and the guy who is a good friend told Mike that it would not be worth it to add money into it cause it would cost to much and told him to ride it into the ground but keep your eye open for another ride so when he seen this today he had to check it out after he got out of work so me and him went down to the Ford truck place and I filled out the paper work for him while he took it for a test ride and when he came back he was all in heaven. Later Mike will write more up on this post when he gets a chance.

I'll bet he's still kind of sorry to see it go, but this will no doubt be a better move for the family. You still have your truck, right?

LITTLESUNRAY

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
I'll bet he's still kind of sorry to see it go, but this will no doubt be a better move for the family. You still have your truck, right?

Yeah Mike will be alittle sorry to get rid of the truck but it will be more beneficial for his job he has to load and unload a 400 lb power sprayer many times a day into the back of the truck and with this rid it will be easier, and for my truck I have not had that in a year now since last summer when it broke down on me the dang part would of cost more than what I paid for my truck and I still miss my truck too mostly when we have to load alot of stuff lol, can't really in the van. I now have a Mercury Villager Van by the way i case you were wondering what kind of van I have.

Ford Truck Articles