Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > Hobbies

Hobbies For non-truck related hobbies

Old 05-23-2018, 10:25 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
Blue and White?
Yes. Light blue body with a white roof and white camper.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2018, 10:28 AM

amkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond reputeamkatt1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyBilly9Mile View Post
Nice! Do feel free to pose a few pics.
I’ll try Bill, I have a pic in my gallery but I just got an ipad so figuring things out with it.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
Beautiful, Roy! I saw the pics in your gallery. The Ford dealer in Forsyth, MT, has that one mounted on the wall in the dealership.
Oh wow Doug! They are getting harder to find!
And condition wise too. There was a mint in box with the packing that went for $700 USD !

When you’re back down there, ask if they will sell it! They’ll most likely hang on to it.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperrc View Post
That's a very cool and rare find!
Definitely a harder one to get!
Had to pay $$ for it.
Super coolio for sure
Old 05-23-2018, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Would love to see some pics of your collection....that is cool!
Thank you Ken
I”ll get back into how to post pics, just got a new ipad. There’s a few pictures in my gallery.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxreliever View Post
Just found them in the gallery....those are HUGE.....very cool...didn't even know those kind existed.
Hi Ken. I belong to a few Face Book pages for vintage pressed steel toys.
There’s TonkaWorld, Tonka NZ, Pressed Steel Jeep Life, Vintage Buddy L, Smith and Nylint toys, and a few more. You’ll reconize me since I am the one who takes the pics of my collection on a mirror
Old 05-23-2018, 03:35 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amkatt1 View Post
Oh wow Doug! They are getting harder to find!
And condition wise too. There was a mint in box with the packing that went for $700 USD !

When you’re back down there, ask if they will sell it! They’ll most likely hang on to it.
I asked many years ago, and I got a "NO"! with no hesitation. It is a third generation family dealership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 05-23-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I asked many years ago, and I got a "NO"! with no hesitation. It is a third generation family dealership.
I was pretty sure about the answer. I was finally able to find AND win off of eBay
Old 05-23-2018, 09:12 PM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Did you get the box also, or did it come with a box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 05-24-2018, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Did you get the box also, or did it come with a box?
No box with this one Doug. That’s a whole other level of collecting, gets very expensive.
I do have some with the box, and even a few Tonka Look Books.