Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2010 Chat thread

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Hey guys im gonna start this thread for the Full year chat thread instead of doing it monthly...

So what are you guys up too? anyone wanna let me borrow a engine hoist??

and does anyone know where i can find a good Machine shop here in Mid Tn.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'll let you borrow one for $100 a day...haha. As for engine shop, there's supposed to be a killer one in Memphis, but I'm assuming that's a little too far for you, but if you're interested, I'll sift through and see if I can find the names and numbers.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
You can borrow mine. Just come pick it up and return it when you are done or buy it for $125 so you only have to make one trip :D

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
You can borrow mine. Just come pick it up and return it when you are done or buy it for $125 so you only have to make one trip :D

psh...

i found a guy thats got one to sell for 30 bucks. a pretty nice one. with the crank on the back so you aint gotta use a big bar to turn it and put the pin in.

now i just gotta find a engine hoist to borrow for now. i think i know someone i can borrow one from.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
psh...i found a guy thats got one to sell for 30 bucks. a pretty nice one. with the crank on the back so you aint gotta use a big bar to turn it and put the pin in.

It doesn't use a bar? Sounds like the women's model. Is it pink? :rofl:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It doesn't use a bar? Sounds like the women's model. Is it pink? :rofl:

Ann is apparently getting to him already. First trade the truck for a gas sipper, then get married quicker, now this.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Yup he is probably out shopping at Pottery Barn right now too :rolling laugh:

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
hey screw yall. anything to make building this engine easier and faster to get it out on the road to whoop yalls azzes.

Right after you install a fluffy pink toilet seat cover? :wasntme:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yup he is probably out shopping at Pottery Barn right now too :rolling laugh:

I figure he's probably in an apron with heels on (because ann likes how his calves look in them) because Ann told him to 'make breakfast biatch.' Then he gets to go tampon shopping with her while he carries around his murse for more storage room.

hey screw yall. anything to make building this engine easier and faster to get it out on the road to whoop yalls azzes.

Will it have rainbows and daisies painted on it?

Blade

Backwoods boy
going to a friends graduation party tomorrow..... well cook out. then tuesday i have an appointment with the company i worked for last year to start work :D

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
It appears I'll be spending a tad more time with the Bronco than anticipated. Tried turning it over this morning in hopes that something I did unbound something...and I got a nice popping sound after 2-3 rolls of the engine.

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
It appears I'll be spending a tad more time with the Bronco than anticipated. Tried turning it over this morning in hopes that something I did unbound something...and I got a nice popping sound after 2-3 rolls of the engine.

That sucks. The only thing Ive got to work on is a clapped out 79 camaro. Its sitting at the house now and I've only looked under the hood once or twice. But I did get the trunk cleaned out:)

Blue Bomber

Tennessee Chapter member
woo i guess.... ya need another ford truck. itll get yer *** goin!!!

In time. Ive got to get the camaro together first, then I'll start looking for a vehicle for me. I loved my ford, but Im not sure the next one will be a truck. I just never used it as a truck. On the other hand, me and my girl have been talking about going camping and a truck would fit the bill pretty nicely. In short I have no idea what I want. This is my list so far...

Two wheel drive, crew cab ford...
1977 celica GT
80's Jeep Wagoneer
80's- early 90's Suburban
Military 5 ton (hey, I can dream)
plus hundreds of others that have nothing to do with what I "need" from a vehicle........
What ever I get, Im sure it will need lots of love (read:lots of money to fix)

Ford Truck Articles