Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

bumpside dedicated forum

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Thanks Flying'smiliepig'56, I can never have too many Ford sites in my favorites.
even though I have a 76 + 78 dentside, I still love those bumpside's smiliegitrdone

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
The "Big Dummy" is here on FTF to answer any parts/VIN questions

But that site was created for almost the same reason this one was.

For what I was told Ford was going after that site due to all the copyright infringements.
That was 3 years ago ;)

rsalter66

New York Chapter member
Nice to see you here Bill
did you get sick of Big Brother watching you at all times?
PM's are not even safe over there

Gives them something to do.

Probably for at least 3 years anyway.

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
Nice to see you here Bill, did you get sick of Big Brother watching you at all times?
PM's are not even safe over there
Bob Ayers told me about FTF over a years ago, I've been here ever since.

I've had no trouble at t'other site from anyone official, at least not that I'm aware of.

AFAIK, P/M's are not safe anywhere, at least not on one other truck related (non Ford) site I'm on.

Certain ppl were being banned at one of them (a Titan forum-I know, don't say it), and no one could figure out why, till someone (ex mod) spilled the beans.

He was banned within hours, the thread was removed, but not before others commented on it.

Last edited:

BKW

Ford Parts Guru
I've been to that site also. There is some good info there for those trucks.
There's 5 Titan forums, almost as many forums as Nissan dealers across the US sell new/used Titans in any given day.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
FYI... The vBulletin engine DOES NOT default to allow the administrators to spy on their users' private messages. The only reason that the other site can see their users' PM's is because they have a vBulletin HACK installed that circumvents the users' privacy.

The FTF admins have a made a point of NOT using that hack because they respect the privacy of their users' here.

Ford Truck Articles