Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

How to join the Missouri Chapter

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Thank you for checking out the Missouri Chapter, if this is a group you would like to join there are a few guidlines you must follow.

1. You must have a Missouri state-of-mind to join this group.
2. You should want to have a good time while you are here.
3. I have a strict no tolerance policy for personal attacks. If I feel like you are doing such you will be removed from this group and an infraction will be placed on your record.
4. If you want to have your own GTG in you neck of the woods feel free to have one. Missouri is kinda big and hard to get everyone together at one time.
5. A yearly meet will take place probably at a central location every year. The date and time will be discussed and planned with enough time for everyone to get off. If you can make them GREAT, but if you cannot, well then you have to come to my house and wash my truck!!smilietease just kiddin.

If you have read these guidlines and still want to give us a try, then go to your user cp and request to join our user group or simply click here.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the Missouri Chapter!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

There, is that an infraction??? :rofl2:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
And to think you live in Missouri....:headbang:

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
You're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

There, is that an infraction??? :rofl2:
Since when did honesty become a personal attack?
smilietease

ON EDIT: Maybe I shoulda waited to get approved before posting that? :p

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Hang out with us enough and you'll find out! LOL

platinum01

Missouri Chapter member
hey fellas i live in hillsboro mo. i am interested to find out if you guys still have the chapter going and if you have room for one more. ok a guy his wife and three little girls and of course his truck. not able to check this alot if one of you would call my name is mike 314-795-2272. thanks

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Always room for one more....just check the link out in post #1 and I'll get ya set up!

Last edited:

platinum01

Missouri Chapter member
i guess this is the right place if not give me a call 314-795-2272 mike

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Done! welcome to the club!

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Welcome to the club!