Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Custom 2008 Harley Davidson F-350 Diesel

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Yea so could i, but i respect others creativity....

Yeah but I feel they directed their creativity to a very small portion of the truck customization world. I figure a company like HD would want mass appeal...think about the number of folks that woulda been interested in that truck in stock form, and I highly doubt the majority of them would want to slap 'dubz' on it and lower it and whatever other god awful corresponding mods they made.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
No you see that alot around here...
Generic hoopD
Raggity car with 26"s

That truck was cleanly done, even though, its only got one set of tires, instead of read DRW...
Not for me, but i respect the work done...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Yeah but I feel they directed their creativity to a very small portion of the truck customization world. I figure a company like HD would want mass appeal...think about the number of folks that woulda been interested in that truck in stock form, and I highly doubt the majority of them would want to slap 'dubz' on it and lower it and whatever other god awful corresponding mods they made.

I doubt HD actually paid for that to happen, i think it was a shop that got a hold of a HD 350....
And turned it into a "presidential" ride~

Ford Truck Articles