Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April Truck of the Month.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Last edited:

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Congrats Eric

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Congrats! That is a great looking truck
I have a soft spot in my heart for lime green bump sides, as that was my first truck

Fellro

Staff member
Love the back story on it. Wish they just had burned out paint around here... Someday going to have to come out and just wander around out there, with a trailer of course... I would send my brother in law pre-scouting before going that far.

Congrats Eric - nice classic style and great that there's a history with the old girl too.

1970Custom

They call me Spuds
Middleton, ID
Thanks guys, it's an honour.... :D

Congrats! That is a great looking truck
I have a soft spot in my heart for lime green bump sides, as that was my first truck

She's green now, but in the end she'll be fire engine red and Wimbledon white. Original colors and my grandpa's favorite color was bright red.

Love the back story on it. Wish they just had burned out paint around here... Someday going to have to come out and just wander around out there, with a trailer of course... I would send my brother in law pre-scouting before going that far.

Aren't they here in Idaho?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
congrats eric..

Fellro

Staff member

Fellro

Staff member
SO who ever would that be???? :confused:

Yes, I know... Hadn't forgotten that.

Fellro

Staff member
I just have no clue when I will get back out that way. Could be years... definitely want to even if I don't bring anything back. My other issue is a tow rig at this point, as well as a trailer I would be willing to run that far. My current one has seen better days, but is fine for local running.

Ford Truck Articles