Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Low pressure oil pump

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Well i got my truck back yesterday. I seems to be running a lot better. I havent drove it much yet.

I do have one problem. I do not have any marker lights or tail lights. I have blinkers front and rear, brake lights, but no tail lights or front markers. I do have cab lights and marker lights on the mirrors. i pulled the fuse and the cab lights and mirror markers went out. What could they have left unpluged?

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Well i got my truck back yesterday. I seems to be running a lot better. I havent drove it much yet.

I do have one problem. I do not have any marker lights or tail lights. I have blinkers front and rear, brake lights, but no tail lights or front markers. I do have cab lights and marker lights on the mirrors. i pulled the fuse and the cab lights and mirror markers went out. What could they have left unpluged?

Glad to hear it, don't know what they could have been doing to screw with the lights though. Check the wiring on the driver side inner fender area to see if anything it unpluged?..

d-kuzmen

Master Ford Tech
Connecticut
Thanks. I already checked and every thing looks pluged up. I'll check again.

OK looked at the wiring diagram, if the mirror lights still work the fuse,switch and wiring is good, but if connector 270H on the back of the central junction box is unpluged or not seated properly the front and rear parking lights won't work thats what feeds them, the mirrors on on another ckt. That is the only place that I see a common feed, there is another connector under the hood but if the issue was there the rear lights would be affected only. I'd check the rear of the fuse panel for any melted or disconnected wires, it's a brown wire, don't know why anyone would be messing with them though, have also seen some fuse panels go bad. Hope this helps some..

Bloodhound

Oilfield Trash
Thanks for the response. I checked every thing out. What i finally done was tied my rear tail lights into my trailer plug. The tail lights and marker lights now work. I'll leave iy like that for a few days due to it won't stop raining around here.

Last edited:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
OK looked at the wiring diagram, if the mirror lights still work the fuse,switch and wiring is good, but if connector 270H on the back of the central junction box is unpluged or not seated properly the front and rear parking lights won't work thats what feeds them, the mirrors on on another ckt. That is the only place that I see a common feed, there is another connector under the hood but if the issue was there the rear lights would be affected only. I'd check the rear of the fuse panel for any melted or disconnected wires, it's a brown wire, don't know why anyone would be messing with them though, have also seen some fuse panels go bad. Hope this helps some..

Huh... Who's on first????

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts