Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

First nice weekend of year what u do ?

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well I got new tires put on truck. And hope to wash the last of salt slime off today .

But I got all yard work done . Hauled 3 loads firewood, Landscapings done. At least it looks decent . Now the next weekends mine. smilieFordlogo

91xltlariat

Pennsylvania Chapter Member
well, i mowed the yard, got the chainsaws out, complete tune-up, new bars and chains, getting them ready. and that's about it. now i'm going to help a good friend or mine clean-up, his house burnt down over the week-end.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
well, i mowed the yard, got the chainsaws out, complete tune-up, new bars and chains, getting them ready. and that's about it. now i'm going to help a good friend or mine clean-up, his house burnt down over the week-end.

I did the chain saw thing over a month ago . I got a stihl 034av I put together .
Should have built one years ago.

U got the salt slime on roads there? (Ur By Pittsburg right ? My truck looks like has grease smeared down sides.

91xltlariat

i have two husqvarna 340's. i'm about 65 miles south of pittsburgh, they use allot of salt here. had to use pressure washer to get it off the frame.

91xltlariat

i,m in waynesburg,pa

91xltlariat

well i guess that's close enough to say hi neighbor.:wavey:

Ford Truck Articles