Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Chapter Vs Chapter Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Ok! Here it is guys. The next in the series of CHAPTER VS CHAPTER competitions. This will be a photography competition. So enough with the formalities...HERE WE GO.

The rules:
**Photos must be your OWN work, not stolen from someone else. Yes if your mom, dad, brother etc snaps the photo that counts as your own.
**The photos MUST include a FORD vehicle YOU own or have regualr permission and access to.
**The photos may not contain any illegal or otherwise offensive material(s)
**individual users may submit as many UNIQUE photos as can be had based on the guidelines.
**No two users can share the same photo and each call it their own. ie: Brad and Bonnie can not each post the same pic of their mustang and each get credit for it.
** BE COURTEOUS of other users and limit photo size to 600x800 please. Note this is a courtesy I am requesting and larger pics will not necessarily be disqualified but come on folks...
** I will be the final judge on all photographs and their legitimacy for this competition.

And now the points structure:

1 point for a picture of your FORD vehicle parked with your towns population sign in the pic OR town welcome sign.
1 point for a picture of your FORD vehicle "offroading". (Term used loosely to have the broadest possible meaning)
1 points for a picture of your FORD vehicle in a McDonalds drive thru. (Meaning IN the actual ordering lane)
1 points for a picture containing FORD vehicles from MORE then one member of your chapter.

*****BONUS POINTS*****
For 5 points a picture of you (the member) standing next to a local law enforcement FORD police patrol vehicle.
For 10 points, a picture of you (the member) in the back seat of a local law enforcement FORD police patrol vehicle. Good wether you have actually been arrested or not.

SUBMIT ALL PHOTOS IN THIS THREAD.

The competition will run until 2-1-09, SuperBowl Sunday! I will close the contest when I get home from work at 5pm west coast time. i will total the points and announce the winning chapter.

THE PRIZE
Each member of the winning chapter will recieve 25 Rep points.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Sorry guys...A little under the weather. I am going to close the competition but it might be a few days for me to get it totaled...Sorry for the delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Truck Articles