Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Ahhhhahahahahahahaha

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Guess what showed up today.....

60# injectors and my new motoblue fuel rails. I got the injectors in and am using the stock fuel rail right now till I get some time to re-plumb the fuel system.

Tried to start the truck tonight and have a pretty good leak around my oil filter. I had trouble with it on install so I am thinking its the filter. I can build oil pressure and then its starts spitting oil out around the filter. Now I have to try and save $60 worth of break in oil so I can change the filter....

As soon as I get her to start I will get some vids, but I can't drive it till my tunes show up from Troyer Performance. should be a couple of weeks yet.

CIMG0623.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Sweet arrival Doc...it's all pretty. As for the oil, just get a wide mouth funnel and put it in the oil bottle and let the oil flow. I have a 2.5gallon Rotella oil jug just for that purpose...don't have to worry about swapping bottles and loosing oil.

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Yep $295 I shoulda spent 3 months ago and I would still be driving my truck today. instead of the $800 I spent at the local "tooner"!

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts