Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > General Conversation

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Still Da Man

Mil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond repute
Question for everyone

I came down to California to visit Bill and without my previous knowledge except for being told the night before ,Anthony (76suprcamprspcial) has been here since I got here. It has now been 10 days. Do you think it is right for him to insist that he be around Bill and I instead of going home now that the Ford Truck show is over?

This kid just doesn't get it that he needs to go home and and leave us to interact alone. So far the kid feels he should be around us to protect Bill.

I have asked him and explained to Anthony that it would be nice for 2 old 60 y/o you.He refuses to cooperate and lives only 50 miles away and can be home in an hour and can visit anytime

I losing more hair as I speak.

He says I am being arrogant and immature

Your opinions please and note: Anthony will be reading this.

I speak in "Straight Talk" Deal with it.

Click for Red Deer, Alberta Forecast
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2011, 09:08 PM
That's how we roll!

73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute
If Bill is allowing him to be there and he was invited over obviously then I guess it is ok. If it bothers you then I guess you may have to shorten your trip. Obviously something must be alright if A) his parents are cool with their kid being 50 miles from home with two 60 yr old men B) Bill must want him around if he has the kid there for 10 days. And if after the both of you complained so much about the kid stealing all the info from the both of you and how annoying he is and this and that you all deserve everything you get. Not trying to sound mean or anything.

New Jersey Chapter Leader:Click here to Join

Click for Woodbridge, New Jersey Forecast
Old 06-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Tonto Papadapolous

fatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond reputefatherdoug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73F100Shortbed View Post
If Bill is allowing him to be there and he was invited over obviously then I guess it is ok. If it bothers you then I guess you may have to shorten your trip. Obviously something must be alright if A) his parents are cool with their kid being 50 miles from home with two 60 yr old men B) Bill must want him around if he has the kid there for 10 days. And if after the both of you complained so much about the kid stealing all the info from the both of you and how annoying he is and this and that you all deserve everything you get. Not trying to sound mean or anything.
Well put. It's Bill's house, he can decide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere
I think the lens of time is required to differentiate between the real milestones, and the detours along the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrxlh View Post
Strippers, ammo and SKS, wow, that is almost sig worthy!!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:59 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
I believe it would be Bill's decision as to who stays or goes. If I were you, I'd tell Bill you have no love for the kid and that you were looking forward to visiting with Bill and not the kid. If Bill agree with you, I'd tell Anthony to GTFO. That said, you did make quite the trek to see Bill, and the respectful thing for Anthony to do is to give you guys time to shoot the breeze with each other...especially considering he can make the trip any time he wants.

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Old 06-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Redneck Prognosticator

O'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond reputeO'Rattlecan has a reputation beyond repute
Just use some of Anthony's hair as your own. He has plenty to go around for an army of bald men.

Ryan
Old 06-28-2011, 09:48 AM

Bricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond reputeBricks has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1ion View Post
So far the kid feels he should be around us to protect Bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1ion View Post
I have asked him and explained to Anthony that it would be nice for 2 old 60 y/o you
I'm calling the cops
NHRDA #4698
06 King Ranch CC 4x4 6.0 Snug-Top Cap BedRug Ravelco
94 F350xl CC 7.5 Lumber Rack, a couple of dents and lots of miles
Old 06-28-2011, 11:10 AM
That's how we roll!

73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricks View Post
I'm calling the cops

New Jersey Chapter Leader:Click here to Join

Click for Woodbridge, New Jersey Forecast
Old 06-28-2011, 01:06 PM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute
Just act like your leaving, maybe ant will go home.

Old 06-29-2011, 12:11 AM
Still Da Man

Mil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTfball68 View Post
That said, you did make quite the trek to see Bill, and the respectful thing for Anthony to do is to give you guys time to shoot the breeze with each other...especially considering he can make the trip any time he wants.
This I agree with and is my stance.

Bill was wanting to take him half way home while I was typing the OP.
Bill was also willing to take him to the metro link so he could have been home in an hour.
This, after Anthony complained for about 3 hours, about being stuck doing nothing and expressed he would rather be at home.

Anthony more or less told me to FO and insist that he stay to protect Bill from me

The whole thing is complicated but you have to hear what Bill has to say about it and see if it jives with what I KNOW and was told.

Had I known Anthony was going to be there that whole time I wouldn't have gone

I am now at home after catching the 1st available flight that didn't cost me an extra $300, that I don't have.

I really dislike people who say one thing then do another like this.

It will be a cold day in August before I take someone that their word again.

I speak in "Straight Talk" Deal with it.

Click for Red Deer, Alberta Forecast
Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 AM
Arrogant A-hole At-Large

LEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond reputeLEB Ben has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear things went down that way Dennis, I know you guys have been planning this get together for a while.

Side question...if Bill had to give the guy a ride home or take him to the train station...how did he get up there and when? Was he literally there the whole time you were?

'77 250 400 Boggers (show)__'96 350 CC 460 SSR's (work)__'79 Bronco 400 35's (play)

Quote:
Inspired by Ian
We live in a society that keeps finding answers to problems people never knew they had.
I bow my head to Jesus, stand for my family, love only one woman, and am always proud of what I have.

Standing by my gun and Bible since 1986.

Ben
Closed Thread