Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > General Conversation

Old 07-15-2013, 01:18 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
How many of the old Northwest chapter, later NWU guys are in here?

Thinking about the good ol' days and wondering how many of you were still around.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2013, 01:32 PM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
There's a few of us. Tater, Ian, Josh, Paul on occasion, a few others, and myself...

Old 07-15-2013, 04:48 PM
Flatheads Forever

mtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond reputemtflat has a reputation beyond repute
I never did get in on that - the Montana group was floundering around trying to get off the ground at that time. I missed all the drama, but still managed to get in trouble all by myself!
Old 07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
caffeine junkie

Super Moderator

john112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond reputejohn112deere has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I'm here.

Where the hell have you been?

1997 Ranger XLT 4x2, 2.3L 4-cyl 5-speed -- 2009 Ranger XLT 4x4, 4.0L V-6 5-speed -- 1986 BMW R80

The advantages of modern engineering are in many ways over balanced by the disadvantages of modern civilization.
--Col. W.A. Roebling
Old 07-15-2013, 07:22 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by john112deere View Post
Yeah, I'm here.

Where the hell have you been?
I haven't had as much of a presence on the internet as I used too, just busy doing other things. However, I've been thinking lately that I miss the old crew and the connection we all had; and wanted to respark that. Time for an old (or new welcomed!) gtg. Just trying to figure out who was still around and see if a gtg/bbq made more sense for me to host, or if I needed to lean on Ivan to host one out his way.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:23 PM
The Token Canadian
Admin

DNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond reputeDNFXDLI has a reputation beyond repute
I wasn't part of the original Northwest Chapter, but I did join NWU and passed out on Ivan's couch if that counts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatherdoug View Post
I prefer to call it a passion, rather than a problem. That way it is self-justified.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNomad View Post
I need your full mailing address, so I can fedex you a wet fart.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Fire in the hole...

nobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond reputenobodyspecial has a reputation beyond repute
Good to hear from you! I still need to meet you guys in person, just been crazy busy with the new business.

Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. - CPT Parker - April 19th, 1775, Lexington
Old 07-15-2013, 07:57 PM

Ranger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud ofRanger429 has much to be proud of
Man haven't see proeliator around in a long time. Come to think of it I haven't seen Ivan around either.

_____79 F-250 429 36" Cepeks__________________79 Bronco 400 35" Cepeks_____
Old 07-16-2013, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNFXDLI View Post
I wasn't part of the original Northwest Chapter, but I did join NWU and passed out on Ivan's couch if that counts
It counts

Yea, I'm usually over at Pirate but I don't post that much anymore. I was thinking it was long over due that I checked in here and see if I couldn't find some my old e-buddies
Old 07-16-2013, 12:33 AM
They call me Spuds

1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute1970Custom has a reputation beyond repute
Well, if the date works out I might get a 10hr in your area.