Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General > General Conversation

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
Still Da Man

Mil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond repute
This wasn't supposed to turn into a drama. just a lesson for Anthony to THINK about things other than himself because he kept stating how The people at FTE banned me for a reason so they all MUST BE RIGHT.

Thus, him reading "public opinion" on this thread.

No I didn't get any parts.
I brought $150.00 worth of Starbucks coffee for him,made him a NumberDummy Ball Cap, a bunch of Canadian related items.

I was promised certain things for years, with few being honoured.

It was the SURPRISE of things "Being Different" than promised.
My last words were, Did I give you enough money with the answer being Yes.

There are personal observations that came front and center as the days wore on.

Yes Seth, Dysfunction is thy family name but I don't want to elaborate.
HYPOCRICY was very evident
I was once 16 as well but, some conversations were unbelievable and I backed out shaking my head in disbelief

I'm glad I'm home.

I speak in "Straight Talk" Deal with it.

Click for Red Deer, Alberta Forecast
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 09:02 PM
That's how we roll!

73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1ion View Post
This wasn't supposed to turn into a drama.
It turned into a drama as soon as you posted this thread

Hopefully Bill and Anthony will chime in with their sides of the story so we can all get a better understanding of what transpired and get more then one side of the story. Bill must have kept him around at his house for 10 days for some reason. And I hope it is something car related or something and doesn't end with 'every time I move to a new neighborhood I have to pass out flyers'.

New Jersey Chapter Leader:Click here to Join

Click for Woodbridge, New Jersey Forecast
Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Still Da Man

Mil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond reputeMil1ion has a reputation beyond repute
I know the reasons but they make them look bad.

Remember : My version is the absolute truth... even if it makes me look bad.

The problem with most people is they LIE to avoid looking bad.

Tell the truth and the story never changes.

Old 06-29-2011, 10:19 PM
That's how we roll!

73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute73F100Shortbed has a reputation beyond repute
If you lie properly the story never changes either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mil1ion View Post
Please take all that crap off your signature ANThony

It is way too much. Nobody cares about all that crap

BTW DUAL is not spelled as DUEL

a duel is what you are going to be in when I visit there in June...en garde
Oh, and quit sending me RUDE and Offensive PM's
How was the duel? Seems like you had some clue he might be around.

Last edited by 73F100Shortbed; 06-29-2011 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Still Da Man

For one day at the show "Possibly" ..Not for 10 days night and day ..being sprung on me the night before I left.

I give respect equally to everyone until I am dis-respected. Then watch out for verbal combat.
One day (Day 2) in 5 hours between 2 people I received 15 UNEARNED offensive comments directed at me.
I had had enough by the next day.
It appears only 2 people where allowed to talk straight.Can you spell Hypocrites?

Old 06-30-2011, 02:26 PM
That's how we roll!

If you were apparently miserable by day 3 how come you didn't go home? Something just doesn't sound right to your story.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:11 PM

Proeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of lightProeliator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 73F100Shortbed View Post
Bill must have kept him around at his house for 10 days for some reason. And I hope it is something car related or something and doesn't end with 'every time I move to a new neighborhood I have to pass out flyers'.
Holy lollercakes!

Quote:
How was the duel?
Image removed by smokey

Last edited by smokey; 06-30-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Still Da Man

Quote:
If you were apparently miserable by day 3 how come you didn't go home? Something just doesn't sound right to your story.
Taking a flight home before I did would have cost me another $350.00

The first flight out that I could afford, only cost me an extra $50.00

I was at the mercy of my host.

Old 07-01-2011, 02:35 AM
'78 Bronco owner

countryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond reputecountryboytn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbear View Post
I guess I could post a comment in this thread but... nah.

I see nothing good coming of this, to be honest.
'94 F-350, 7.3L, 5 speed, 4x4, flatbed (totalled )
and a few more...
Old 07-01-2011, 05:15 AM

m78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond reputem78 has a reputation beyond repute
This will be in the "Movie" thread before long.

Closed Thread