Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

"the green machine"

racsan

4xford
my '93 4x 4.0 supercab. originally from colorado, had a peterson a.f.b. windsheild pass sticker in it when i saw it on the lot.
farmdays2008005.jpg
farmdays2008006.jpg
with winter rims/tires
trucksnowpics003.jpg
dataerror004.jpg
rear end before/after shots:
93ranger011.jpg
filenotfound004.jpg
interior shots:
trucksnowpics014.jpg
trucksnowpics013.jpg
fordtruck002.jpg
Picture002.jpg

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
That's sweet man...I have soft spot for Rangers...I actually learned how to drive a stick in a '94 Ranger, brings back memories. Dad took me out on a dirt road when I was 12 and let me have at it.

FTF'er

What are the loops hanging under the rear axle, just outside the lower shock mounts?

racsan

4xford
yeah, the armrest has issues, need to find one in a slavage yard that doesnt have problems with the hinge/mount. i tried just not having it, but im too used too it being there. it is 16 years old though, cant be comepletely mint. the "loops" under the rear axle are just a peice of hose going from the u-bolt studs that hold on the coil helpers, i wanted to protect the threads in case i ever removed them, i just cut some hose and slid them over after putting grease on the threads. i had those helpers on my '88 s/c 2wd as well. the best thing about them is i still have a stock ride when unloaded. they start contacting the frame at about 200-300 pounds of cargo weight.

sicktight722

Greatest man alive
yeah, the armrest has issues, need to find one in a slavage yard that doesnt have problems with the hinge/mount.

yeah, that seems to be a common problem with those consoles. I had to go through a dozen or more in the junkyard before I found a good one to put in my old ranger.

Still its a good looking ranger man.

racsan

4xford
fixed my rust issues on the tailgate/rear bumper this weekend. its far from perfect but sure is better than that ugly rust hole it had. i hate how touch-up paint never matches the repair panel, thought about doing it in silver or black. i also pulled the top cap off the 'gate and cleaned things up under there, it had rust creeping out from under it as well. the bumper patch wont last as long as the tailgate fix im sure, but for now its a improvement. only way to really do it right is to replace the bumper, those hole were right by the mounting brackets. just used a little screen/bondo and shot it with chrome spray. it'll have to do for now. new bumpers are pricey!
unknownflie008.jpg
photos002.jpg

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts