Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Happy Birthday dragogt

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one!

Sent from my not so smart phone using Forum Runner! :)

Thanks yall, this is my morning view..

(that's Corpus Christy)

u6amuven.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Happy Birthday man. My buddy was in Corpus Christi for flight school or something for a year...wasn't his favorite place to be.

Thanks Duncan; Ben idk why not, he must not like fishing.. lol

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Happy Birthday man. My buddy was in Corpus Christi for flight school or something for a year...wasn't his favorite place to be.

I always thought CC was the place to be if you had to be in Texas......I started my tax career in Houston/Austin.....loved it down there......if I had my way, we'd be down there for good.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Don't really know...I reckon the Navy life killed it for him. He left there hating all things Texas. But that's neither here nor there.

I always thought CC was the place to be if you had to be in Texas......I started my tax career in Houston/Austin.....loved it down there......if I had my way, we'd be down there for good.

Win..

Don't really know...I reckon the Navy life killed it for him. He left there hating all things Texas. But that's neither here nor there.

Huh, o'well..

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
Happy Birthday old man!

Happy birthday Aaron - hope you've had a good day

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
;) my boss and other co worker are both 34, so I tease them for being old. :)

Ford Truck Articles