Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Table Rock trip

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Thinking about going down in the first part of August. Need to check and see if anyone will be at the parents house.

Need to get some fishing in this summer.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
looks like someone will be at the parents house so probably won't be able to go there.

any ideas or suggestions for something fun to do in MO for a couple days.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Change the o to a d ( Mo toMd) and visit us. We have mountins to the ocean. You can help Smokey cut firewood,then come here and eat seafood :)

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I badly need to take a week off work. You'll be hard pressed to get me out on a lake in August though, sounds like punishment.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Change the o to a d ( Mo toMd) and visit us. We have mountins to the ocean. You can help Smokey cut firewood,then come here and eat seafood :)

We were thinking of going on a big trip but then somehow got the idea to start finishing the basement so that would limit our travel.

I badly need to take a week off work. You'll be hard pressed to get me out on a lake in August though, sounds like punishment.

Ryan

I actually haven't been out on the lake in a few years. The dock my parents have their boat on is a 20 slip covered dock with an open area out on the end that has a swimming area in the middle (kinda looks like a pool). Nice and shady and not too bad even when it's hot. One of his neighbor goes in there and hangs old chrismas trees and such from the bottom of the dock, there is usually always nice crappie and bass up under the dock.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous

Change the O to a T and come join the sheep drive. Eric will be the Grand Marshall. smilietease

rambler

New Shoes......
at first I thought you might be planning a FTF MO chapter get together at the lake... ... sounds like a good plan ...

Ford Truck Articles