Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

I think there is going to be a run on jealousy as soon as some of the members start seeing this thread and that ride of yours.

Got any interior shots?
Aaron
here is a shot of the inside, it's still on a 6 volt positive ground &
123-2350_IMG.jpg
all instruments work. I added an underdash 12v radio and MP3 using a booster/inverter. Just wanted to hear my Blues music while I was cruising!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Chiming in a little late...so Howdy...and I'm definitely jealous. Post as many pics as you have of that rig.

Wow is right. Very very nice truck, I would be very proud. I love the color too. :) (same as my truck, :p)

mtflat

Flatheads Forever
Hi Tim
Just checked out your Gallery, do you still have that 48 F1. Sure is great looking country in Montana !

Yes, I still have it and it's a daily driver even thru the winter. Studded snow tires and 4-500 lbs in the back and I can go just about anywhere I please. If the snow gets too deep or the ice too thick for that, I pull out the tire chains that stay under the seat and keep going.

I did a frame-off rebuild of the truck from 1999-01 and since then it's been from Montana to Ohio and all points inbetween, Colorado, Kansas, Washington State, and into Alberta Canada.

The engine is getting tired - it was a used engine from a Kansas grain truck and now the blow-by is getting bad. She (Wendy - as in "Parts is Parts")needs a little attention but I haven't had time to pull it apart.

Montana is nice! Most of my family lives in Ohio - thus the trip back there in '01. What part of the country do you live in?

Thanks for joining and I will remind you that you have a very nice truck! 6v positive and a modern aftermarket radio -- love it! Mine is aaallllllllmmmmooooosssst looking that nice... :)

Yes, I still have it and it's a daily driver even thru the winter. Studded snow tires and 4-500 lbs in the back and I can go just about anywhere I please. If the snow gets too deep or the ice too thick for that, I pull out the tire chains that stay under the seat and keep going.

I did a frame-off rebuild of the truck from 1999-01 and since then it's been from Montana to Ohio and all points inbetween, Colorado, Kansas, Washington State, and into Alberta Canada.

The engine is getting tired - it was a used engine from a Kansas grain truck and now the blow-by is getting bad. She (Wendy - as in "Parts is Parts")needs a little attention but I haven't had time to pull it apart.

Montana is nice! Most of my family lives in Ohio - thus the trip back there in '01. What part of the country do you live in?
Hi Tim
I live in Montreal now but I was raised in Northern Quebec in a litlle Pulp & Paper town called Temiscaming.
Really enjoying my new 3:54 differential, had her (my wife named the truck "Bernice" !) out tonight and kept at 60-65 for quite a while, temp barely nudged from the center, couldn't really keep her above 50 before.

havi

third member
Welcome to FTF!! from a fellow blues and bonus-built fan.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
HOLY CRAP!!!!!! that thing is beautiful. my friend (former) and i found a 48 F1 and had started restoring it then he decided to sell it out from under me and he took all the money. GOSH!!!

Ford Truck Articles