Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

The Official Georgia Car/Truck Show Thread

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
Got some info on an upcoming car show? You may have posted over in the Car Show section of the forums, but go ahead and drop a line on this thread.

Be sure when posting to include location and registration fees!

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
There is a show May 8 at Forsyth Central High School in Cumming. Registration at 11a, judging at 1p. $20 to register, entry for others is free. Door prizes, food, etc.

Reply for more info!

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
tara mustang car show in union city in south fulton county...it will be may 15th at gene evans ford...registration is from 9am-12 noon...it is $25 for registration and a portion of the proceeds go to the Georgia Baptist Children's Home in Palmetto, GA...it is open to all FORD POWERED VEHICLES...the address is I-85 &Hwy 138(exit 64 Jonesboro Road) Union City ,GA 30291...hope to see yall theresmilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo smilieFordlogo

wildpony1986

Georgia Chapter member
Senoia
There will be a charity Ford car/truck show at summit racing in mcdonough on september18th...more information to come when it becomes available..

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
This Saturday there will be a drive-up at the Dawson WalMart. Not sure if it is a mixed or all Chevy event. Should be at about 11 or noon.

(Story: I was driving the Chevelle the other day and a guy in a blue Ranger was following me... I turned at the Taco Bell and went to the drive through. He pulled up next to me and we chatted. He said there was a meet at the WalMart and I said: My favorite two things, WalMart and Cars!)

Ford Truck Articles