Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Wheel Bearing

Michigan
ok, So what your saying is i dont have the conversion kit, but if i dont then howcome they still work and they work great? O and i also posted about my virus crap...

Michigan
Your probaby right... Well if they ever go il get some new ones on it, i really like the looks of the stainless steel Mile Marker hubs.

Michigan
Hey chris. I got some new hub o rings and i put one on the passengers side, and those hubs dont seal worth a damn. Even when i had the old O ring on there. I think they are knockoffs all i know is i got really mad and ended up using a little bit of gasket maker around the o ring, they are sealed now. Im going to buy new hubs as soon as i can. I have the REAL warns on my dads superhootie and they're not the premiums, but the ones with the black center. I dont like the gold in the center of the premium warns so i think im just gonna get those Mile Markers, i like the looks and they are all stainless. No plastic center either.

Skandocious

Post Whores Make Me Sick
California
Hey chris. I got some new hub o rings and i put one on the passengers side, and those hubs dont seal worth a damn. Even when i had the old O ring on there. I think they are knockoffs all i know is i got really mad and ended up using a little bit of gasket maker around the o ring, they are sealed now. Im going to buy new hubs as soon as i can. I have the REAL warns on my dads superhootie and they're not the premiums, but the ones with the black center. I dont like the gold in the center of the premium warns so i think im just gonna get those Mile Markers, i like the looks and they are all stainless. No plastic center either.
I don't know much about MileMarkers so I'm not sure of how much assistance I can be on the installation, but I'm willing to help as much as I can ;)

Michigan
Yea im sure they will come with directions lol, im pretty good at following directions. It wont happen for a while anyways, i still have the mantality of if it aint broke, dont fix it. And they seam to work just fine, but i swear if anymore axle grease gets on my wheels im gonna run those stupid things over! lol sorry i had to rant a little.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts