Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > F-Series > Generations 8-9

Generations 8-9 1987-1996 F150 + 1987-1997 F250, F350

Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM
Oilfield Trash

Bloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to beholdBloodhound is a splendid one to behold
I sold the truck. After that I had sellers remorse. I kicked myself in the butt for getting rid of it. I found out that the guy I sold it to wanted to get rid of it. I bought it back for $1500. At the time it wasn't running. I changed the computer and tuned her up and it ran good it was just a little weak. I have since swapped from 302 to 351, 4:10 gears wit limited slip front and rear, new exaust, fixed a ton of stuff that the other guy jacked up.

The current project is removing the suspension lift. I think it is pieced together from about 2 or 3 diffrent lifts. I can still run the 36" swampers with just the 3" body lift. They will rub the fenders if I jump it off of the ground.

I am trying to get the truck back to where I can actualy drive it. I also have future plans for a SAS. I will leave the ttb in it untill it breaks. I am not nearly as rough on it as I used to be. I might even take the swampers off of it.

I also plan on bedlining the whole truck in Brown bedliner. When I do that I will take lots of pics. (I have all of the equiptment to do it. I am a qwik line installer)
79 Bronco, 39.5 tsl's, 460 auto
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Post Whores Make Me Sick

Skandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond reputeSkandocious has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome Robert. You're lucky to get it back.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:46 PM

Raptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond reputeRaptor22 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboytn View Post
Hey Conner, that's a nice lookin truck (Didn't wanna quote you, one pic is already enough...took me 3 minutes to load this page cause of it )

What all is done to it?

Just like Chris's, your truck is pretty clean...
Hey Thanks.

My truck is largely stock, except for the 31" tires, Custom exhaust, and stereo equipment. Now plans for the future? Im still looking into a turbo for that 4.9L.
Old 12-04-2008, 04:54 PM
FTFS Designated DRINKER!

TexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond repute
I just hook in to my 42" LCD tv and lay in my bad with my lap top I love it
02 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0

Tex the AK-toting Liyote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Rep whores make me sick

surewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond repute
My 94 again

The voices in my head say my imaginary friend has issues!
Old 12-04-2008, 08:32 PM
FTFS Designated DRINKER!

TexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond reputeTexasNomad has a reputation beyond repute
Is that a Cobra on your grill tony?
02 Ranger Edge 4x4 4.0

Tex the AK-toting Liyote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Rep whores make me sick

surewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond reputesurewhynot has a reputation beyond repute
Yup. The grille came with a cheesy black tab that stuck out to release the hood. I didn't like it, so I added the cobra emblem. That is the hood release.

Another shot-

Old 12-04-2008, 08:35 PM

Blue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Goose has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by surewhynot View Post
My 94 again

Is that picture taken in the summer or the winter, I can't tell?

Old 12-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Rep whores make me sick

Better grille shot-

Old 12-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Rep whores make me sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Goose View Post
Is that picture taken in the summer or the winter, I can't tell?
Summer. No rain in the winter.