Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > FTF Regional Chapters > Midwest Chapter > Kansas Chapter

Old 01-24-2009, 05:24 PM

mm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjlogue3 View Post

... Towner, Co.
I was born in Tribune KS and grew up in Leoti KS...now I am on the opposite end of the state.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2009, 09:52 AM
Mrs. O'Rattlecan

Likeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm_0_mm View Post
I was born in Tribune KS and grew up in Leoti KS...now I am on the opposite end of the state.
Overland Park! Where about? I used to live at 95th and Switzer and now work in Merriam!!
Old 01-28-2009, 04:07 PM

mm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nicemm_0_mm is just really nice
about 97th and Grandview...about one mile from 95th & Switzer.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Mrs. O'Rattlecan

Likeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond reputeLikeastone has a reputation beyond repute
oh man, small world isnt it! Do you have kids at all? It sounds like with where you are located, they would go to the same schools I went to.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:09 PM

K.C., I.W. and S.M.S.? KC is closed now, combined with Oak Park, now called OP-Carpenter...
Old 01-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Mrs. O'Rattlecan

Yea, I knew Oak Park was closed. That is literally right next to my aunts house. We play football in that school yard every thanksgiving. I went to Westridge and S.M. West.

Heck, we need to have a get together sometime then!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Kansas Chapter Leader

jjlogue3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm_0_mm View Post
WOW someone has actually heard of Towner!!!!!!!!! lol
33'BFG ATs
16"x10" Dick Cepek DC1s

GALLERY

COME VISIT US IN THE
KANSAS CHAPTER

Old 02-05-2020, 08:57 PM

Red_1979_Ford is on a distinguished road
Hi from Abilene! After about a year's absence from having a Ford truck I just acquired a 1979 F100. A friend of mine who scraps cars sent me a couple of photos and $200 later I bought it. Looks to be fairly straight for it's age. It's a 302, non A/C and from the 2 shift rods I see at the steering column (circled) it might be a 3 on the tree! I can see manual brakes and power steering. Can't wait to get it going! (The junk in the bed didn't go with it)

I just need to get 4 wheels w/tires so I can move it and a radiator for it