Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

seat belt buckle

rambler

New Shoes......
so the 2000 f250 passenger seat belt buckle, froze up or something, cannot put the belt into it, I tried to put some wd40 in it, etc to see if anything was stuck, no good. I cannot see anyway to open it to see if anything is broken or just out of alignment, w/o breaking the buckle, also do I really have to take the seat out to take off this belt? looks like a torx bolt holding it on the side of the seat. and were can I get one, besides a salvage yard? thanks

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i got mine from the dealer... the actual buckle parts really not that expensive... least it wasnt for the rear one when i needed it for mine... if i remember right it was about $70... but the fronts when i asked were about 102... while i do like used parts sometimes for vehicles because theyre cheaper... when it comes to something like safety equipment id rather have new... the price will vary though depending on the setup.. bench, split bench, captains chairs...

Ford Truck Articles