Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Gander Mountain

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
What's your nearest Bass Pro or Cabela's?

Ryan

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I love the Gander Mountain near me (about 30 mins). Waaaaaaaay better prices than BassPro. The one near me boasts the largest gun inventory in the state. They have everything from $50 Derringers to custom $10k 1911's/Desert Eagles/S&W Performance Center handguns. Not to mention a couple hundred different rifles, shotguns, etc. Some of the best priced ammo too. I have some local small stores that offer better prices, and they are out of 9mm like everyone else pretty often. That said, I do buy all my camping supplies there.

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
I stop at the Gander Mountain near me (about 45 mins). I mainly get fishing supplies. They have a nice selection of all things. The gun selections are great like Ben said cheap to WOW.

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
Their prices look VERY competitive. Looks like Gander signed a non-compete clause with Cabelas in 1996 when they filed for bankruptcy. Took them awhile to get out from under that and there are still lawsuits pending. The quality from this company in the early 70's was VERY good. I'm glad to see them expanding.

Ford Truck Articles