Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

February MO Chapter Check In

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
We're looking all good in the 10 day forecast. It's a long weekend, and my birthday is Tuesday the 18th. I should make it a 4 day weekend, because Tuesday should be 59 & sunny!

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
mother nature must visit the site. she threw a little bit of everything at us today. cold temps, snow, sleet, a little freezing rain. :headbang:

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
Man this warm front that is moving in can't get here fast enough! My birthday is Tuesday, and it's supposed to be 61 and sunny. If that's not a reason to take the day off, I don't know what is.

Ryan

blacksnapon

Staff member
Was working on a 6.0, replacing the turbo and a brake job, and the wife called telling me that half the shingles went away. So, you guys ever re-roof in 30mph winds? I'm still froze!

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I did a quick & dirty wash on my truck yesterday. I'll be headed to the junkyard later, a fresh truck is in with the equipment I need. Hopefully no one has cut the wires I am trying to find.

Ryan

rambler

New Shoes......
got to use the 4 wheel drive again yesterday, had the truck out in the field cutting wood.. the new driveshaft/U-joints worked great.. no scary noises... and didnt get stuck in the mud.. Is winter over ?

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
No jewels at the junkyard. I was looking for my wiring harness, but I've mostly given up. I'm going to use the one I have now. it should work, but I need to solder on a few headlight harnesses and I'll have to do without cruise control at first.

There were a couple trucks that hard parts I want eventually (a clean front bumper and the third brake light that looks good). It was cold, and those are plentiful, so I will do that sometime in the future.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
the one local news channel basically said this morning that we could either get a real bad snow storm on Sunday or we could get nothing. :suspicious:

Ford Truck Articles