Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

June Truck of the Month

Congratulations Aaron, that's a mighty fine look'n truck ya have there!!!

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
Well thank you, thank you, thank you.

I'm just an everyday guy who still believes that EVERY household should be required to have a truck. I don't always need a truck but when I do it is nice to have one.

I am not going to say I am Blue Oval through and through but 7 of the last 8 have been a Blue Oval. I hate to jinx myself but I have NEVER had a bad Oval or a bad experience at my dealership, which I bought them all from the same one and same salesman.

I buy nice vehicles because I take care of them. I wash them on a regular basis and service them on a regular basis and do all the little things to try and make my investment last as long as possible in as nice a condition as possible.

DO I need all those bells and whistles? NOPE but when it is a chilly 66 degrees out here and I can pop on the seat warmer (I'm a California boy so BACK OFF!), it feels ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so nice.

Anyways thanks for the honors, I gave the rattlecan my mailing address already as he mentioned something about a CASH payout for the selection. Please make it a money order I would hate to have any ruined friendships because FTF bounced the check to me...:beer:

I gave the rattlecan my mailing address already as he mentioned something about a CASH payout for the selection. Please make it a money order I would hate to have any ruined friendships because FTF bounced the check to me...:beer:

You misread the contract. It reads;

Section IIIa, subpart B: accessability and funding

...furthermore, should you desire for your vehicle to be chosen as "Truck Of The Month", a PAYOFF will be required to be given equally to all moderators, moderator pro-tems, and administrators. Please contact O'Rattleban for address information."
Purely, an understandable error.
Please Remit ASAP.

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
You misread the contract. It reads;

Section IIIa, subpart B: accessability and funding

...furthermore, should you desire for your vehicle to be chosen as "Truck Of The Month", a PAYOFF will be required to be given equally to all moderators, moderator pro-tems, and administrators. Please contact O'Rattleban for address information."
Purely, an understandable error.
Please Remit ASAP.
I did read that part of the contract but if you read down into SUBPART C it clearly states that if you have in fact been choosen TOTM and your truck is not posted by 12:00pm PST on the 1st of the month you are entitled to a cash payout.

Hey lets face it I am a spirt of the law not a letter of the law kind of guy. I'll tell you what. You guys comp my membership to FTF for the year and we can call it even.YelloThumbUp

CaFordDude

Charter Member
Cali
bigdance

Just like buying a car...toss out the line and reel in the suckers. Just like I got the dealership to throw in a free yes thats right I said FREE brake pad polishing when I bought the truck, I have now throughly bent FTF over the barrel and taken a FREE membership to this site.
:bowdown:

If only you guys were as smart as me...

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
bigdance

Just like buying a car...toss out the line and reel in the suckers. Just like I got the dealership to throw in a free yes thats right I said FREE brake pad polishing when I bought the truck, I have now throughly bent FTF over the barrel and taken a FREE membership to this site.
:bowdown:

If only you guys were as smart as me...

you're too funny aaron. :rofl:

Ford Truck Articles