Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

January Thread

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
got any winter projects going on Smokey?

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Slowly ever so Slowly finishing up the Ranger. It's more or less done just little piddly odds and ends tying up.Could have it finished in a day or two if I tried,just not in a hurry as I don't need it and it will be a Mud toy.
Have a few home improvement/upgrades in the works. Going to build new closet/laundry chute and redo the one Bathroom Upstairs.
Going to build wall to wall shelving in the one room down stairs to turn it in to a storage area have to rip out the drop ceiling I put in a few years ago. I disliked it as soon as I put it up and now is the time to get rid of it.
Have to replace a piece of subfloor in one room downstairs it is loose and bugs me when I walk across it.might tear out part of the ceiling it that room to redo the heating ducts were I closed them in and before I refinished the other room and didn't think about running a duct for heat into the room next to it.
Might build new cabinets for the Kitchen and put in new counter tops. I have the counter tops was just going to replace them and got to looking and figured I might as well build new cabinets to go with the new tops.
Just takes time and motivation.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
I bought a new to me truck, was going to flip it, but decided to keep it.
95 f 150 eddie bauer

1323796226058.jpg

1323796621300.jpg

1323796662002.jpg

1323796699317.jpg

1323796944898.jpg

1323796985067.jpg

1323797034607.jpg

It had a broken spring hanger on the driver;s side rear, I bought the kit, and replaced both hangers, and the shackel. I have the parts for both sides, so That will be next, It also needs shocks, and the power steering pump is leaking. I think I may even repair the 2 rust spots above the wheel wells.

I also have a bathroom to remodel, but am still healing from the ankle reconstruction, so that's on hold. At least I'm off the walker, and using a cane now!!!

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Thanks. Been a long time. I hope to be back to work by summer..... Got my fingers crossed anyway

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Howdee Smokey how's the new year rolling along?

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Still healing, but all is good. Gotta love the "winter" so far

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Finally getting cold here, I guess they're making snow for the resort now, eh?

smokey

Hitech hillbilly
Staff member
Yepper they have been pumping the lake dry to make snow as fast as they can when the temps drop.
15* here now and we got around 8-10" of snow since yesterday about noon.
A mere inconvenience to us locals up here.

dustybumpers

don't play well w others
Yeah,when your used to this weather, you just deal with it. 8-10" here would shut down everything. I'm missing plowing this year because of the money, but I don't miss the idiots, and bad drivers.

Ford Truck Articles