Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Seeking New Chapter President

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Well folks, I`m starting school in August. Working on my Business degree and am not going to have much time for forums so in all fairness, I`d like to turn over the role of Del/Mar Chapter President to whomever may be interested.

Anyone?

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
Good luck Brendawg, gonna miss not seeing you around.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
oh man. that sucks Brenda. hope you do good in school and dont forget to check in often here. we'll miss you like we have been for a while since you havent been having the time to get on like you used too.

TazDevil07

Awww thanks guys. I'll do my best. Ya'll can catch me on facebook, at least that I can keep up with, least during the day via mobile.

P.s. I'll miss you guys too but I'll try to pop in once in awhile. Just don't think its right for me to be Pres any longer.

nobodyspecial

Fire in the hole...
ND
What a coincidence! I happen to be looking for a new Country President...

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Pffft, ant you got your hand full with the Tx chapter?? :wasntme: :wasntme:

This..

Actually I have it easy. See texas folk understand the texas way, we know how this works so my job is cake. :) plus we know everything is bigger in texas, including tempers. Texas folks also understand that. Y'all really want a paissed off texan to deal with? :D. I can say I have not gone truly ballistic in about 2 years... :)

Back on track, I'm willing to step in and actively recruit new members and be looking for the new delmar cl.I guess its brenda's choice.

CAPofMD

Delaware Chapter member
Wild, Randy...I was gonna nominate you! If fact, I nominate Randy to be the new MD Chapter Leader or President or whatever ya call it.

Location shouldn't be a prob, Randy.... we're all as close as the keyboard.

Austin

FTF's #1 Knob Polisher
Cumming, GA
If no one else is interested. I can do it, only problem is there are no other members near me yet. All the other members are on the Eastern side of the state.

Maryland is only like 10 feet wide, it shouldn't be that big of a problem. smilietease

Actually I have it easy. See texas folk understand the texas way, we know how this works so my job is cake. :) plus we know everything is bigger in texas, including tempers. Texas folks also understand that. Y'all really want a paissed off texan to deal with? :D. I can say I have not gone truly ballistic in about 2 years... :)

Back on track, I'm willing to step in and actively recruit new members and be looking for the new delmar cl.I guess its brenda's choice.

lolllers, I don't know how I missed this the first time..

If no one else is interested. I can do it, only problem is there are no other members near me yet. All the other members are on the Eastern side of the state.

Wild, Randy...I was gonna nominate you! If fact, I nominate Randy to be the new MD Chapter Leader or President or whatever ya call it.

Location shouldn't be a prob, Randy.... we're all as close as the keyboard.

Sucker..

:D

TazDevil07

I'll second Randy. If you're serious about it, we can start a thread, vote, and then proceed. I just don't have the time anymore and with school starting in August, I really won't have time.

Ford Truck Articles