Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Its REVIVAL Time!

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
Bacon..yummy! Been working and on anotheR site. Man I seem to be getting bored quickly when the forums ar quiet. Plus I've been BANNED from surfin @ work. Gotta do it from my crackberry.

Truckin4life

Texas Chapter Leader
Bacon does sound good...
They cant take my surfing away at work...
I sit here idle so much i would likely lose the rest of my mind....
So whats this other site? And why is it better than ftf?

TazDevil07

Now I'm hungry! I've been on FTW and not that its better but there are more local to me folks on there and those who I hung with last year @ ATN's.

TazDevil07

Man! What is happening in this world. A major quake in Chile and now Hawaii is waiting on a tsunami and not to mention all the damn snow the east coast has gotten so far this winter! Damn, is this the beginning to the end?[confused] Or is it the result of the Bush administration? smilietease

TazDevil07

Not hardly anyone here anymore. Admins, you can delete the chapter if you'd like

TazDevil07

OMG! How dare you drop the "O" bomb here! LMAO

Ahhhh, good to be home however the idiot on the news mentioned that blasted "S" word again! Ugh!!

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
hibernating here....

TazDevil07

Hibernating? No time for hibernating. Man, I'm soooo anxious for warmth! How's it been in VA?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
chilly, wet, and a bit windy at times....

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
we had a couple days of snow... but it melts in a couple days here.. (sometimes hours)... but with all the dumdums here i just rather drive my truck in the winters... that and the truck likes winters better than summers... summer time its hard to keep the temp gauge off red...

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
not sure why it runs so hot... but does... from what ive heard that particular engine thats in it just runs that way for some reason... winters i can keep it down in the 160-190 range... summers if im flying down the highway itll be at 190... but if ya stop at a light or shut it off for a couple mins and get back in its jumped up to 240-260.. which my gauge pegs at 260...

TazDevil07

I don't know too much bout chevy powered machines. Have you researched it?

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
the engine was originally designed to go into a little dinky Pontiac Fiero sports car... but due to poor oiling and high running temps the engine was known for catching fire.. its a good work horse engine.. but has its issues....

in the fieros itd run so hot itd ignite the oil in the oil pans... which my truck runs the same size pan the fiero did... 2.5L 4cyl.. aka the Iron Duke... think most of its cooling issues is due to the 3 qt oil pan which they never made a bigger pan for it supposedly.. other part is the tranny gearing.. 70 im running 3400 rpms...

TazDevil07

:wavey: Is it time to go yet? I soooo don't feel like being at work today. :headbang:

Sparky83

Virginia Chapter member
Norlina NC
i wish... then i could be at my meeting...

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts