Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Next Delaware Meet

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Alright guys Brenda put together the last one. She shouldn't have to keep doing it. Lets hear some ideas about where we could go or what we could do.

A few things to remember.

It should be 2wd friendly. Not everyone here has a 4x4 or wants to take it to a place like Rausch Creek and risk damaging it.

It should be something everyone can attend. There are a few members under 21 that may not be able to go certain places.

It should be free or fairly low cost.

If I'm forgetting something add it in your post and we will see what we can come up with.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
Sounds like fun. I am limited to Sundays though unfortunately

DelaRanger95'

Delaware Chapter member
i start college at the end of august so until then im free whenever really.

TazDevil07

Go Ahead and Git Some Boy
I'm game as long as I don't have a prior engagement or its the 4th Saturday of the month!

Thanks for taking the lead Bill!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Personally I would like to do it on a Sunday as well. That way I don't have to leave work early.

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I'm kinda working on it. Although a little more input would be nice.

ETA: Oh and I love the photoshop Brenda. Looks kinda like the Estep Electrical F250 that lives in Middletown. Snapped this pic with my cell today. I'll swing by his house later and get an actual picture.

EstepElectrical.jpg

Last edited:

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
any where up near middletown thats cool with a bunch of people showing up? im bout due to get out and do something involving vehicles other then work.. oh by the way, new work truck!! 08 Reg cab 4x4 ranger. 3.0 6ft bed the ranger gods have blessed me.. haha

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
Middletown is actually really boring. The whole town is pretty much torn apart right now too. It takes about 20-30 mins. to go the 1-2 miles across town.

Any mods planned for the work truck? Crank the T-Bars? Pre-key? Bigger blocks? lol.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
well middletown is out then.. hmm where to go in this state???

as for the work truck, yeah i wish! unfortunately i think GSA would **** a brick if they ever saw one of there trucks modded

TazDevil07

Back to topic bobo's! hahaha

Someone think of something, even if its to go to sonic or something for food.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
sonic could work, just which one and when?

- another cool place i thought about was on Clinton St in Delaware City- pretty cool older town, usually plenty of parking and a couple restaraunts and ect.

- also im gonna talk to the guys at the AMC museum see what it takes to get into there, maybe we could get MASMF/FTF and whomever in one place

TazDevil07

sonic could work, just which one and when?

- another cool place i thought about was on Clinton St in Delaware City- pretty cool older town, usually plenty of parking and a couple restaraunts and ect.

- also im gonna talk to the guys at the AMC museum see what it takes to get into there, maybe we could get MASMF/FTF and whomever in one place

Cool! I don't know when....that for ya'll to decide. I just know my next two Saturday nights are out. Heading to the Buck on the 15th for Truck Nats. Ya'll can come!

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
more then likely ill be at the buck, ill be home that weekend so its only like 15 mins from my borthers house.

anyone wanna throw out a date then ?

TazDevil07

Cool!

Throw a date and place out there and let's make it work!

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
I would love to go to the Buck but I am taking my dad to the Brad Paisley concert in Jersey. Bought him tickets for Fathers day because he had been talking about wanting to go to his concert for a long time.

sonicbluestx

Delaware Chapter member
any objections to week nights, i know we all have to work and what not but is it a definite no go ??

TazDevil07

I will probably be out during the week but we could try. Just remember, we have folks from all Delaware and a few out of staters in our chapter

Smashed96gt

Delaware Chapter member
No objections to week nights. But I don't get off work until 6ish.

73F100Shortbed

That's how we roll!
NJ
I would love to go to the Buck but I am taking my dad to the Brad Paisley concert in Jersey. Bought him tickets for Fathers day because he had been talking about wanting to go to his concert for a long time.

In NJ? Man I didn't even know about it. I've seen him twice already. I enjoyed the shows./

Ford Truck Articles