Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > Superduties & Other Trucks > Bronco

Bronco Full Size Bronco Discussion

Old 11-06-2017, 08:31 AM

BeerHunter is on a distinguished road
What are these Bronco lights?

Hi folks,

I've got a quick question to those, who are into aftermarket car parts. I saw this old good Bronco, and I totally love its headlights (the one I'm talking about is here in the middle). So maybe someone could tell me, what kind of lights are these?

If these are regular 7-in lights that I may check on e-bay, I would grab such a set for my 1992 Defender that I use for off-road. It has still got old stock headlights with kinda yellowish outer lens, and is no longer transparent.

So, I will be grateful for any hints on what kind of lights are these.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2017, 09:57 PM
Ford Parts Guru

BKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant futureBKW has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerHunter View Post
Hi folks,

I've got a quick question to those, who are into aftermarket car parts. I saw this old good Bronco, and I totally love its headlights (the one I'm talking about is here in the middle). So maybe someone could tell me, what kind of lights are these?

If these are regular 7-in lights that I may check on e-bay, I would grab such a set for my 1992 Defender that I use for off-road. It has still got old stock headlights with kinda yellowish outer lens, and is no longer transparent.

So, I will be grateful for any hints on what kind of lights are these.
Link takes you to Wayfair. I get enough of their spam emails selling all sorts of jazz, but not parts for vehicles.

2017 Fusion SE
Old 11-24-2017, 04:25 AM

BeerHunter is on a distinguished road
OMG, I do not know how that happened, as if you mouse over my link in the very 1st post, you will see in teh bottom right corner that it should go to the Bronco Gallery!
Anyways, I am attaching a pic to show what was supposed to be there. See the attachment...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1235.JPG (89.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 12-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Texas Chapter member

Jasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to allJasperrc is a name known to all
Hard to tell for sure from the pic but could it be these?
JW Speaker 8700 Evolution 2 LED Headlight (Chrome)

'77 F100 Flareside

"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway."