Ford Truck Fanatics  

Home Gallery TOTM New Posts My Threads / My Replies Links Sponsors Calendar Arcade Calculators Fliers
Go Back   Ford Truck Fanatics > General Maintenance, Performance, and Tech. Info > General Automotive

General Automotive Technical Catch-All

Old 11-27-2017, 07:56 PM
4xford

racsan is just really niceracsan is just really niceracsan is just really niceracsan is just really nice
drivers door tag removal/transfering ?

ever tried to remove those stickers from the drivers door? it would be nice to have the right sticker, my "good" door that i plan to put on is from a V6 automatic truck, none of the information on its door tag would pertain to the truck im driving now, ive already started a "build sheet" notebook, since ive now got a 98 rear axle and i plan on changing the front knuckles/brakes to the ones off the 97. at the junkyard when i was sourcing a 4.10 axle i noticed some rangers had them on the door jamb rather than the door, i could always try that if i can get my original tag off, then i could just sand down or paint over the sticker on the replacement door.

pictures--> https://www.flickr.com/photos/154582...h/37156884305/
Sponsored Links