Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

FEBUARY BS'n thread

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
So what are ya guys up too? im getting ready to tear down a 5.0 HO that may be good may not be good. only time will tell when i pull it apart. hopefully its good. other than me what kind of projects yall got goin on?

bs flag .........

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Too many to list here. between the truck, house, and several other engines in my garage I don't have eough time to do them all......

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well got a new project along with tearing down the soon to be mine 5.0 HO. its helping a friend swap a junkyard motor in for his motor in his 98 chrysler sebring. he put too much oil in it.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
I'm............................................. enjoying the sunshine.smilietease

Not really,I just like to rub it in.:cooldude:

I'm gonna be puttin a radio in the F100 on Saturday.

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
cool. what kind of radio? factory or aftermarket? im guess factory so you dont hack up the bezel.

1985 Electronic Radio from an 85 F250.I'm converting my truck's factory connector to the 85 style connector,and adding a memory wire to the current memory circuit that runs to the clock.Then I have to drill the holes in the door for the speakers,run the harness,and put in the cab to door boots.Fun times this weekend.

Here's a pic of the radio i'm puttin in.

modelsandemblems1428.jpg

Last edited:

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Supposed to snow again thsi weekend. Birthday on Saturday (mine). Debauchery photos will be on Facebook Sunday or Monday......

KdPate

After Hours Garage
Are Chris and Ann attending? They have been known to put on a rather entertaining "floor show".....

drag20isiah20dominatrix.jpg

GAH!!!!!:rofl: :drop: 'wtf' I knew there was smething wierd about him....

Where we are going no one under 21 is allowed in. Plus Ann would kick his *** if he was allowed in if she knew where we are going.....:cooldude:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts