Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

TN September Chat

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
I'm doin BoomsDay this weekend with the gf...a pretty good time. Then some time, hopefully an engine swap. Beyond that...class.

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
boomsday. wow thats funny im hopin i understand what your meaning by that. but what truck you doin an engine swap on? one of yours?

Well...I haven't seen the gf in 2 weeks...but what I meant was, Knoxville has a Labor Day celebration called BoomsDay, it's like a carnival type thing with a bunch of street vendors and then at night they have the largest Labor Day firework display in the SE.

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
Well...I haven't seen the gf in 2 weeks...but what I meant was, Knoxville has a Labor Day celebration called BoomsDay, it's like a carnival type thing with a bunch of street vendors and then at night they have the largest Labor Day firework display in the SE.

oh. so ok i thought you were meanin like a boom boom day.

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner

Yup! I'v never been, but I'v heard it's ALOT of fun.

oh. so ok i thought you were meanin like a boom boom day.

:rolling laugh:

Fordzilla80

Ranger Lariat
Narnia
My mom THINKS i'm gonna go to some family cookout,but I'm gonna disappear that day.If I went,there wouldn't be any food left for me when we got there.All my relatives are at least 200 pounds.:(

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house

countryboytn

'78 Bronco owner
It said I was obese too, I'm pretty sure I'm not.

I have friends that are my height, and way 140-160lbs, I assume thats "normal"

My doctor wants me at 200lbs, but I just don't think I can do it.. I tried to get to 215, but never made it.. he mainly wants me skinnier cause I have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, high triglycerides, ect.. runs in the family though, so w/e :headbang:

5.0Flareside

GingaNinja
La Vergne, TN
well tonight im heading to Carbondale, Illinois. goin with my girlfriend and her family to their parents lakehouse up there. gone till monday afternoon. so if anyone posts saying they were trying to join just tell em ill be gone till monday. or tell tyler and ask him to text me and ill accept it on my phone.

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts