Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

April Truck of the Month.

blacksnapon

Staff member
Congratulations, Beach---what did that cost you?

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
Congrats Jeff, now if I could just talk the wife into one!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Congratulations, Beach---what did that cost you?

It cost me blood sweat and tears... or was that a band???

Are you asking what did the truck cost me or what did it cost me to get myself chosen as "Truck of the Month"?

The truck cost too much and getting chosen April truck of the month even more!!!!!!

Last edited:
It cost me blood sweat and tears... or was that a band???

Are you asking what did the truck cost me or what did it cost me to get myself chosen as "Truck of the Month"?

The truck cost too much and getting chosen April truck of the month even more!!!!!!
I dunno.... Kinda looks like an E150 from a distance....:rofl: :rofl: Ok, MAYBE I'm a LITTLE jealous... just a little tho...

Kep4

Jäger
Your Excursion looks great Jeff. And we know the inside of that 6.0 is just as clean. YelloThumbUp

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Your Excursion looks great Jeff. And we know the inside of that 6.0 is just as clean. YelloThumbUp

Thanks... that photo was after a tough day of 4-wheel'n through the urban jungle of Kansas City. I locked her into 4WD and battled, women drivers, cars with teenagers in them, Dodges, Chevy's, cops, red-lights and much more. After a tough day in the urban jungle, she performed as well as she always does... and just sits in the garage waiting for the next "excursion" out into the jungle!!!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
ain't no feelin' like that Excursion Four-Wheelin'!
excursion7nl.jpg

Now that's what I am talking about!!!

Heck with an interior liek that I would rather sleep there than in my own bed!!! Heck, the wife could kick me out as much as she wanted too!!!

Now that's what I am talking about!!!

Heck with an interior liek that I would rather sleep there than in my own bed!!! Heck, the wife could kick me out as much as she wanted too!!!
That interior happens to belong to Ford's CEO, lol...

Ford Truck Articles