Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Please Welcome Our New Moderator

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Actually, I think that is the sign of a well-moderated forum. You don't KNOW if they are there, as they do their job without making a show of it. If we have issues, we handle it in PM so as not to embarrass anyone.
Carl jokes about being banned... but that's just the two of them playing around.
I'm sure, soon enough as we grow, that there will be times we have people come in who want to only cause problems and not contribute in any positive way. In that day, we will have to deal with them. In the meantime, we have a great bunch of guys and gals that I'm happy to be associated with... even Carl.

to add on Toms post we want this site to remain as friendly as possible and for every member to know they are as valuable as the next member. We are not better than our members, you all are what makes our site great. YelloThumbUp

to add on Toms post we want this site to remain as friendly as possible and for every member to know they are as valuable as the next member. We are not better than our members, you all are what makes our site great. YelloThumbUp
Amen, Brother~

whew...... i was worried it was for hard on pills. damn i get enough of that "enlarge you cr*&nk in 6 mins" type email

Bob Ayers

North Carolina Chapter member
Durham, NC

That's great Scott!!!! This is what makes this site soooo much better than the "other" site!!!YelloThumbUp

F One Fifty

Sometimes here. Really.
Well, hell... I'm still just gonna go on thinkin' yer all jus' bein' sneaky. ( See.. I even spelled it right this time.) Hey... it's my job, being the official grouch, ya know. Yeah, yeah ... it's a dirty job, but someone had to volunteer... and heck.. I do it so well. Now... I'm going to bed. So there.
:blah:

Last edited:

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts