Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey guys

Big_Texxan

Georgia Chapter member
Hey guys. I live in Northern GA. Recently moved here from South GA near Savannah. I have a 1966 Ford F100
11040628_10207585992758506_8681857383501715672_n.jpg

The day I traded my restomod motorcycle for it.

I have a 1972 351c planned for 500hp or so for it. This is my 5th restoration. Mainly done Chevys and motorcycles, and Mopar certified. Couldnt pass this deal up and good fun in the process.

I currently rock a built Dodge dakota, and am the head mechanic (certified master) and body technician at a body shop and own a minor restorations business at the moment till it becomes bigger. This should be a fun project, and a good business parts fetcher and show truck for me.

Ive got a build thread going, progress has recently been slow, due to a freak accident with a breaker box and my hand decided to reject half my flesh. I plan to finish the truck by summer of this year. Look forward to chatting with some fellow georgians.

I didn't even know these regional threads existed. I live outside of Savannah too, Ellabell to be exact, nice to see someone else local in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big_Texxan

Georgia Chapter member

Ford Truck Articles