Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

June Missouri Chapter Check in

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I'm still here and I'm going to keep hounding all the MO guys until they start talking in here again.

It's about time for a meet. We need to get a jump on corrupting the new FTF baby. smilietease

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
A meet sounds fun to me. Work is going to be insane though, I see a lot of weekends gone in my future.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Need to meet somewhere that has something for us all to do together. Car show/museum, ziplining, something fun. Any ideas?

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
rained off and on today while I was using the smoker, after I was done with it the rain stopped. :headbang:

neighbors probably think I'm crazy standing over the charcoal chimney with a umbrella to start my charcoal.

O'Rattlecan

Redneck Prognosticator
Belton, MO
I think the real wood smokers produce a better product, but there aren't any in my budget I want to fool with. Let's be honest as well. If it's 5 times easier to use the electric smoker by checking on wood chips once every 2 hours, then I'm going to use it 5x more often. With my current torpedo smoker I never use it because it's an all-day babysitting exercise.

Ryan

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
I've thought about taking a ride on there, just never made it.

Looks like most of the water around here is about back to where it's supposed to be. Mosquitos are going to be bad this year.

Ford Truck Articles