Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Be featured on FTF's Facebook page!

SuperCab

Staff member
Montana
So this is for any of you that are on Facebook or are not against it... To the rest of you I understand your position but you will be of no use to me here :rofl:

We are continually trying to feature pictures and articles on the sites Facebook page that are interesting to the community in an effort to increase our visibility to potential new members. So we thought we would give a chance to any of you that are interested to submit photos of your trucks to be featured on the FB page. As always, the TOTM will continue to be the page's cover photo.

So post your pics to this thread if you'd like us to use them.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support of the site!

To any of you that are on Facebook and haven't yet liked the site's page, look us up! Follow the link on the homepage here or search for "FordTruckFanatics.com" on Facebook

^^^^smilieIagreesmiliewhathesaid

Fellro

Staff member
I would also invite any and all that care to participate on the page please do!

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
Um.....you know me and pics! For me, the only problem is:
1) it's tax season and
2) it's winter (my two favorite rigs are hibernating!)

Great idea for the site though!

Fellro

Staff member
Yes, we can feature everyone in the same day or we can spread them out, it really doesn't matter. You can share the whole story, or just what you did for the day, or the drive you took or anything.

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
Lol...it sure was a nice truck...that was just shortly after we got it in 2005...pre rust :D

fatherdoug

Tonto Papadapolous
I rode in an older version of one of those years ago when they were stringing wire for some seismic testing. The suspension was sadly lacking.

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member
This one had air ride at the rear...front was a little stout..13,200# springs.
Ride wasn't bad, did an Edmonton trip once, about 3.5 hours...not too bad at all.

Ford Truck Articles