Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

4 door Bronco

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Well on eBAy http://ebay.com/ebaymotors/item=290240278806 There is a sweet Centurion .

155000 miles runs good solid body . And its close to me. Need to lose the flares .

I love em and would like it but I use my rides to haul and that sleeper sofa in back would be in way . Thought u guy would like to see it.

Last edited:

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Thanks guy I tried to redo it with no luck. Ant 5 yr olds want to teach me???

There r 2 70's style 4 doors around here. One OK built one. And Beast429 on the other site is builting a real monsterof one. He also has a 95 Centurion Bronco and a see your reflection in the frame 78 79 Bronco he has had for ever, Sweeet.

andym

Real men are fanatics
If I ever own one of those, it'll have a PSD. :D

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
If I ever own one of those, it'll have a PSD. :D

Actually I'd say those r the most common one from all I've seen. Be Nice . I saw 1 with a manual trans . Must have ordered it was in the build sheet.

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Even if I was interested. Those flares would have to go first . I know whats Probably behind them.. The brown stuff

Lost

PA Chapter leader
central PA
Michigan
Those Centurion broncos are amazing. THe one with the flairs is hidious. I saw a couple with 10 inch lifts, 350's so it had the straight 60's and the powerstrokes. Bout died of excitement!

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
That Bronco is really cool!

Ford Truck Articles