Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

Hey, we need PIX too!

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Wanted to add to the Pics Collection, so. . .

For those of you who haven't seen the Lil' Green Dually. . .
NewRimPic3.jpg

And one that shows how different my wife and my tastes are (And apparently, nicknaming her taste "The Speed-bump" is only funny to me). At least we both like green!
DSC_0195.jpg

Love those "blacked out" tires and rims!!!!

Wow... as much as I like your truck... I think I may have to side with your wife? She's got good taste in cars... so what happen with her taste in men????

Ha, ha....
:beer:

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Time for a real truck pic!! :cooldude:

Ah.... I've seen that truck before.....

Driven by a little old lady on her way to church each week.... hey, can you speed it up some!!!!!!

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
Wanted to add to the Pics Collection, so. . .
And one that shows how different my wife and my tastes are (And apparently, nicknaming her taste "The Speed-bump" is only funny to me). At least we both like green!
DSC_0195.jpg

Dayum, that's a helluva driveway there. :cooldude:

Last edited:
that's a helluva driveway there. :cooldude:
Yup! That there's good ol' fashioned American made Portland cement. . .IMHO, the finest cement there is! You got a good eye Ernie.;)

Beachbumcook

Kansas Chapter member
Portland cement... only the best here... good ol' Kansas City cement!!!

We blend and brew our cement just like Starbucks coffee.... for a great looking cement... tastes like #@%&% if you eat or drink it though. Need to widen it so we can get my teen-age boys (twins) cars and trucks in and out easier.

Now accepting donations to the Cook family driveway fund... a non-profit organization, so it is tax-deductable... we never have any profits.... wonder why????

Here's my driveway.... just no cars or trucks... just good ol' Kansas City cement!!!!

Attachments

• Front - 1.jpg
Last edited:
What, is the event sponsored by HOME DEPOT or something???

6L PWR

Kansas Chapter member
What, is the event sponsored by HOME DEPOT or something???
Good one Tom! Nails both of us. Wood for Terry and Duct Tape for me. I did find out there's a Home Depot only about 5 miles away from KCIR. :) But that's just the same ol' story. Hahahahaha

Video of Todd's Race

The moment was tense when the duct tape made all the other racers nervous....
ToddsGIF.gif

Ford Truck Articles