Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

78 Ford Bronco Concept

460Trucker

Has the Cat Scratch Fever
I hate to suggest, but that just might be better than seeing the Nuge...

Hmmm...it is definitely a tough call to make. It's decisions like those that keep me up a night smiliecrybaby

All that and still Carbureted "460 engine - Holly 600" Really?

Ugh! I missed that part... now its really a dumb mod job. If you are gonna spend all that time and money making it "look" modern or whatever you folks who seem to appreciate this look call it, why the he** wouldn't you bring the WHOLE truck into the modern age?! Wow... that really makes this an "all show, no go" contender. But then I guess the 460 is big and strong enough and with those wheels and rubber it CAN'T get far enough off camber to starve that second-rate carburetor. Look... a full-size 4WD that can't leave the pavement! Sorry, if I want "pretty and clean" to cruise the streets and turn heads, I'll buff and wax my wife's '68 DeVille convertible (472/OEM Rochester Q-jet) and not have to "modify" a thing!

LEB Ben

Arrogant A-hole At-Large
outside your house
a full-size 4WD that can't leave the pavement!

That sums it up for me. Even if you have a show truck, and it'll never even see a rain drop...it's still capable.

Ugh! I missed that part... now its really a dumb mod job. If you are gonna spend all that time and money making it "look" modern or whatever you folks who seem to appreciate this look call it, why the he** wouldn't you bring the WHOLE truck into the modern age?! Wow... that really makes this an "all show, no go" contender. But then I guess the 460 is big and strong enough and with those wheels and rubber it CAN'T get far enough off camber to starve that second-rate carburetor. Look... a full-size 4WD that can't leave the pavement! Sorry, if I want "pretty and clean" to cruise the streets and turn heads, I'll buff and wax my wife's '68 DeVille convertible (472/OEM Rochester Q-jet) and not have to "modify" a thing!

I Agree 100% smilieIagree

taxreliever

Licensed to Represent!
Maine
I guess I could've bought a show truck that was lifted and 2WD, and I'd still be happy driving it the way I do my 4WD.

When I bought it, it just so happened to have a transfer case....oh well. It's still not leaving the pavement.

Ford Truck Articles