Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

2013 KC trip

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
Here are a we pics from our trip to KC. We visited Sea Life Aquarium, Legoland, and Liberty Memorial WWI museum.

IMAG01361.jpg

this is supposed to be the Chiefs stadium made out of legos

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

these are envelopes that a Father decorated before he sent them to his son overseas.

IMAG01993.jpg

according to one of the museum volunteers Harley Davidson doesn't even have one like this in their museum

IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

We had a good time. The legoland and aquarium were ok but geared more towards little kids. The WWI memorial was very interesting and cool, I would recommend it to anyone that happens to be in the area. I'll try to get more pics posted as I get a chance.

slmann

Charter Member
Festus, Mo.
we also tried Jack Stack's bbq which was very good and also went for pizza with the O'Rattlecans at Waldo's pizza. Pizza, beer, and company was great.

john112deere

caffeine junkie
Staff member
central Vermont
Nice pics, Scott- next time I'm rolling through MO, I want to check out the WWI memorial and museum.

and also went for pizza with the O'Rattlecans at Waldo's pizza. Pizza, beer, and company was great.

The company was good? Did Mrs. O'Rattlecan and Baby O'Rattlecan leave Daddy home?

Ford Truck Articles

Recent Forum Posts