Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

1950 F-1 Drawing In Progress

Hello,

I saw this pictures of a really nice F-1 and I asked the owner if I could draw it and perhaps use it at some point maybe in the catalog or somethin

Anyways here is what I got so far

Ill keep you guys updated, Im going to start coloring it tonight or tomorrow

Here is a link to my drawing portfolio if anyone is interested also

http://thegaffney.deviantart.com/gallery/

I did a 2nd gen drawing a while back, its in there somewhere :D

truck1.jpg

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
WHOA thats some incredible work you have there! but you are missing one very important picture.... a specific 89 f-150 ;)

He wants to draw art, not junk smilietease

Now a 95 F150.... THAT is art.

Hey, dont be insulting no 89 F150s... especially 4x4s with the 300... smilietease

As long as they arent grabber green (even the block smilietease ).... smilietease smilietease smilietease

About the drawings: Wow! Those are so awesome. I wish I could draw like that... Ive been drawing cars since I was in the third grade and Im still not any good at it. Then again I always draw cars from memory and that doesnt always go over well... smilietease

Last edited:
He can go look at the old trucks at mid-fifty to draw them. He has an advantage there.

I am not aware of them selling parts for your new trucks.smilietease

Mike: I have two questions and one request.

What do you drive to work? Just curious.

This is none of my business and you do not need to answer this. You said your mom used to work there...Was she Loretta or Jodi by any chance? I wear the pin in my hat. I wear the hat all the time (except at work).

You can't really see the pin in this pic, but....it is there.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/Brian_B_1956/miami ok cruise in/Picture030.jpg

Request:

Would you post a couple of pics of the place for us?

I saw one someone took from the road a long time ago of the AZ location.

He can go look at the old trucks at mid-fifty to draw them. He has an advantage there.

I am not aware of them selling parts for your new trucks.smilietease

Mike: I have two questions and one request.

What do you drive to work? Just curious.

This is none of my business and you do not need to answer this. You said your mom used to work there...Was she Loretta or Jodi by any chance? I wear the pin in my hat. I wear the hat all the time (except at work).

You can't really see the pin in this pic, but....it is there.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/Brian_B_1956/miami ok cruise in/Picture030.jpg

Request:

Would you post a couple of pics of the place for us?

I saw one someone took from the road a long time ago of the AZ location.

Currently I have no vehicle unfortunately
But yeah my mother was Jodi, thats awesome that you wear the pin, thanks :D

But I think I should be stopping by the shop tomorrow, so if I do ill get some pics :D

I am sorry to hear that in this manner, but I am proud to wear the pin. :angel:

Quite a few of the people in my truck club wear the pin as well.

I was not trying to be personal (guess it was sort of was-sorry), but I really did want to know if one of them just happened to be your mom.

In advance: Thanks for taking the pics. I appreciate it.

89frankenford

Grabber Green Consultant
NH
smiliewhathesaid YelloThumbUp :drop: i tried to use all emoticons but cut that idea out haha. that is awesome man! im just in shock of how well it is coming out! i wasn't aware anyone could do that with drawing!

lol thanks everyone,

It took years of not doing my work in school to get to what I know about colored pencils today lol. Its more of a hobby though, I dont think I would ever do it for a career, because I only draw when Im in the mood to, and that has not been that often the past couple years

polarbear

just growing older not up
Boring, Oregon
I am soooo jealous. All painters and artists on mom's side of the family, but I can barely get past stick figures.

Very nice!

Last edited:

lil_dq

Let 'er eat boys!
Union, MO
AWESOME work brother, if you ever want to take on an impressive truck, hit me up, I would love to have a colored pencil drawing of what my friends have so properly named her "Slightly Modified"!!

Ford Truck Articles