Join Our Ford Truck Forum Today

Document your Ford truck project here and inspire others! Login/Register to view the site with fewer ads.

who makes a 351 roots blower?

im curious, if any of you guys would happen to know if anyone makes a decent roots blower for a 351. i see plenty for the 302 and of course sbc's but i want one for a 351. anyone?

i also have some questions as to what kind of carb is required to go with a blower like this, if someone would happen to be able to help me understand that aspect as well.

check summit, i am pretty sure i saw a carb and a blower in the catalog i got a couple of days ago... But im not real sure...

all i seen was the one for the 289-302 made by weiand, but maybe im not seeing something. im probably going to keep my motor n/a, but if there is a blower out there for the 351 id be interested. i just dont think a blown 302ho would make the low end power im looking for, otherwise id go with a 302.

flareside_thunder

Florida Chapter member
come on if the lightning guys aquire em someone must make em...but then again those "other" guys all keep their precious L's EFI'd not carb.......eaton's gotta make one....

DNFXDLI

The Token Canadian
Staff member

Ford Truck Articles